NOTICE OF THE 14TH ICTAZ ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 14th Annual General Meeting of the members of the Information Communications and Technology Association and Zambia (ICTAZ) will be held on Friday 5 May 2023 starting at 09:00hrs at Radisson Blu Hotel in Livingstone, Zambia.
The meeting will be preceded by trainings and a conference on 2 – 4 May 2023 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Livingstone.
The theme for this year’s annual general meeting is Promoting an Inclusive & Sustainable Digital Economy through ICT innovation.
The AGM will take place to transact the following business:
- National Anthem
- Welcome Remarks
- Receipt of Apologies
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes of the 13th AGM held at Chrismar Hotel, Livingstone in 2021
6.1. Correction and adoption
6.2. Matters arising
- Adoption of the Minutes of the EGM held at Courtyard Hotel, Livingstone in 2022
7.1. Correction and adoption
7.2. Matters arising
- ICTAZ President’s Report
- Presentation of 2022 Financial Report
- Appointment of Auditor for the next financial year
- Presentation on ICTAZ Constitution Amendments Journey
- Consideration of Any Constitutional Amendments
- Vote of Thanks
- Closing Remarks
By order of the ICTAZ Executive Council